Friday, June 17, 2011







Okay sorry to keep everyone waiting! I just totally forgot with this new schedule! All of these photos were taken yesterday when he was 3 days old except for the last one which was taken in the NICU just a few hours after he was born.
So yep here is our little peanut, born at 11:10 am on June 13, 2011 weighing 8lbs 6 oz, and 21 inches long.

Though he wont be a little peanut for long! Just had a doctors check-up today, and he has gained 8oz's since leaving the NICU (he left at 8lbs 3oz)! So a whole half a pound in 2 days! He is just a riot and likes to sing himself to sleep.

4 comments:

  1. Lexy!!! He's beautiful!! Oh my goodness!!! I'm so happy you posted and I found it!! Do you have a name yet? I'm so thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE him already!! Name please lex! The anticipation is too much to bear!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute! Yay Lexy is a mom, and Skyler is a dad...crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAAwwwwwwwwwww.....I love him and want to hold him ASAP!

    ReplyDelete