Monday, May 24, 2010
Okay, dont have much to say, we really dont do much... school, job hunt, and continually save our garden from freezing! So this weather is kinda crazy, we had all four seasons on saturday, and it as hailing today and it was raining the biggest rain drops! Well when it finally decides to stop raining, maybe i will take a picture of our little house, i was going to wait until my flowers grew, but i might be persuaded to take one sooner, and then replace when my flowers bloom. Other than the crazy weather the semester is almost half over! im not really into this 12 weeks semester thing... a bit fast to learn all the bug orders in the world, master the whole economic principle, learn how to feed the world, and take the very boringest english class (APA format rocks.... i really just want to write the dang paper and get it done,). I will try to do better about keeping everyone informed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now, I feel bad. I was just giving you a hard time. I'm not very good about updating my blog either. Please forgive me. I really am sorry for saying something.
ReplyDelete